Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feel Better, Little Buddy

You all should know by now how much I love cute little puppies (or any animal-minus opossums or armadillos). Today I found this book at ModCloth and couldn't help but "awww".
Feel Better, Little Buddy
The book features many animals wearing little casts. They also show some after photos of the recovery. It's weird because I don't like seeing animals suffer at all, but I do think they're ever-so-adorable with wee casts and helpless looks.
Look at this momma sloth chilling with her cast and taking care of her baby. So sweet!
Feel Better, Little Buddy
I'm sorry if you feel like you have wasted moments of your life reading this. I'll try to come up with something better soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates