Thursday, May 6, 2010

Taco Layer Dip

My friend, Allison, gave this recipe to me in the fall. She had made it for a Sunday school party and Cory LOVED it. He made sure we didn't leave until I had the recipe. To my luck, it's very simple.
Here's what you need:
Taco seasoning
1 can refried beans
16 oz sour cream
1 jar salsa
shredded cheddar cheese (I use Mexican blend)
tomato
black olives

First you will need to mix the refried beans and taco seasoning in a small bowl. Warning: At first the refried beans kind of look like dog food and smells like it to. After the beans and seasoning are well blended then spread the mixture in the bottom of a pie plate. Like so....
Next in a small bowl (I use the same one) mix the sour cream and salsa together and then layer it on top of the beans.
Now sprinkle a layer of cheese. Next top the whole thing with lettuce, tomato, and black olives. Serve it with tortilla chips.
See? Very simple and it's also very tasty. :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates