Thursday, July 22, 2010

Neat site

Hello all,
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I thought that I would be posting like crazy this summer but I've been keeping pretty busy (with fun things, though.) I am still working on my quilt and a few other projects right now that I'll share soon. The quilting part of the quilt is taking a little longer than intended. I have already ordered some more fabric for another one. I ordered an Amy Butler "scrap bag" on the cheap and I'm super excited to get it in. I don't know what the fabric looks like so it will be a fun surprise when it gets here. Since it's Amy Bulter, I'm sure I'll love it because I love all of her prints and colors. You should check her out here. You can find some of her towels at Bed, Bath & Beyond right now and occasionally can find her gift wrap at T. J. Maxx if you're lucky.
Today I am going to share a fun website/business that's pretty cool if you like to sew. I found out about it a few weeks ago and think it's such a clever idea. It's a company that will allow you to design your own fabric and print it for you. It's called Spoonflower. You definitely need to check it out. Once you design your fabric you can give the company permission to sell your print to other folks too. I love looking through people's designs. Here are some of my favorites.
fruit and veggie madness
mustache galleryblue_pear_final
Shabby Rose © Kristopher K  2010icing_on_the_cake_4_square

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates