Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Quick Post about a Monkey

First of all, I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.
I had a great one. The weather was beautiful, I got to spend time with my family, meet my cousin's sweet little baby, spend time with some old pals, went to the movies, and saw a monkey at the grocery store...yes, that's right a monkey at the grocery store.
I went to the store with mom to pick up a few things and saw a lady with this little cutie on her back. I knew Cory wouldn't believe me unless I had proof so I asked the owner if I could take a picture. Apparently it is a service monkey (which is why it was allowed in the store). The owners said it helps with depression and gives head massages. The owner also has made a facebook page for the monkey. I think the name is Caralana Kinsey. Seeing this monkey really made my day. I told my kids about it today and mentioned that the monkey had a facebook page and one student honestly thought that the monkey typed it's profile page...oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates