Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stuff

This past week was my first week without Cory here and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. It was even a short week, since I was with him on Labor Day and he surprised me and came to Tuscaloosa on Thursday. The whole time we dated we only saw each other on the weekends and we survived, but it's hard to be away from him now that I'm used to him being with me all the time. It was ultimately my decision to stay here until December so I can't sulk about it too much. I just can't wait till then so I can be with him and my family & friends back home.
Sorry this is kind of a lame post.

Here's a picture of a chair I recovered this weekend. Cory used to sit in the chair at the computer and as you can see the fabric started wearing away. ( you can also see Cory in the background, hehe. We were watching a movie)
Before
After
And here's a picture of the new oval tray that I got from Target tonight after Cory left. It's from the new John Derian collection at Target. I was fortunate to get the last one there. I love the vintage look of it and the message is pretty sweet. I can't wait to be "home sweet home" with my bud again. :)

I hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates