Friday, October 1, 2010

A Whole New World

Lately I've been seeing globes in decorating magazines/design blogs and I like it. Here's a picture from Apartment Therapy that I like.
If you like the globe look too then you need to check out T.J. Maxx because they have TONS of vintage looking globes (or at least the Maxx in Tuscaloosa does). I snagged one at a reasonable price and I'm really excited about it. There were so many sizes, styles, and colors to choose from. I was torn between the golden color, the blue, and the black globes. I ended up settling on a smaller blue one.

On another note, my world is sadly changing. The "K Bug", aka my VW Beetle, is going on retirement...or at least on retirement from me. It's not as dependable as it once was and we are going to part ways. It was my dream car and I loved having it. I will miss it but I'm looking forward to having a more reliable car, one where I don't have to cross my fingers for it to start :) I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates