Friday, June 4, 2010

Cuteness Overload!

Yesterday I had a very unsettling day. I was stressed beyond measure and my stomach is still trying to untangle itself from all of the knots. I will fill you in later about my trying time, but for now I would very much appreciate your prayers for me and the situation I am going through. Cory was such a great support for me yesterday. He made sure I had plenty of sweet tea and hugs. He also reminded me of a great website that I use to enjoy when we were dating. I can't believe I had even forgot about it. It's www.cuteoverload.com and as you can imagine it has tons of cute photos.

You better have some milk ready because these pictures are just too SWEET!



That last picture slays me. I love it when dogs have short legs. I also really like dogs in bandannas for some reason. They look like little cowboys that in my mind would say, "Howdy, partner."
I just posted a few pictures to give you a taste of this wonderful website. You should definitely check it out, especially if you're having a bad day. I must warn you though, the people who run the site sometimes have a lapse of cute judgement. They have posted anteaters, bats, and opossums...yes, ugly opossums.
I guess they make up for it by posting this really close to it though. :)
Image (1) bunny-4215-_tphq.jpg for post 4215
I hope you have a great weekend and hopefully I'll have some happy news next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates