Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011

I'm just writing to let you know that I am (and have been for 11 days) moved back to the Shoals area. Notice I said "moved back", not "moved in", because Cory & I are still searching for a place to rent. My parents are graciously hosting us until we find something. I have felt much love with multiple offers of places to stay in while we hunt, but living with mom and dad isn't bad. Hopefully we'll find something soon though so we don't overstay our welcome. Also, it would be nice to have everything unpacked and located. Tonight I have been searching for items and it's driving me nuts! Anyway, I'm here and with my man, so it's all good. ;)
I'm really excited about a new year. I'm hoping it is much better than 2010. While 2010 had it's ups it also had some pretty awful downs. Living here and having a job has started this year off well. Speaking of, my new job starts tomorrow so any prayers would be much appreciated. I'm excited and terrified at the same time. I'm not too sure what to expect but I'm going to take it on.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas time. Cory & I had a great Christmas catching up with family, old friends, and eating tons. We are so blessed to have such loving family & friends and received such incredible gifts. One gift that has brought smiles to my face this week is my new Boo calendar. (Thanks again, Ruth Ann!)
Another nice gift was a new camera. I can't wait to take some cool pictures for this old blog soon.

I hope everyone has a great week, especially my teacher friends who have to wake up early again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates