Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cool Website

Here's a really cool website that can help you with choosing colors for a project or room. It's at http://bighugelabs.com/colors.php. You can upload any picture and it will create a color pallet for you. Below is an example of what it does. I thought this picture was really pretty so I uploaded it and it pulled out these colors.

I really enjoy looking a interior design websites/blogs to get ideas for whenever I have a house. I like to save the pictures to a "dream home" folder so I won't forget. In this folder I also put pretty pictures that I find online. When I found this site I uploaded a lot of pictures from that folder and found it fun that I'm drawn to the same colors almost everytime.
Oh well, not too much to write here. Just wanted to share this neat website. I hope you have a dandy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates