Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Scream for Ice Cream

I was misinformed today. I was told that it was National Cupcake Day. I did some Googling and found out that it is actually on December 15th. During my research I also found out that today is National Soft Ice Cream Day. Who knew that these days even existed? I know it's not observed in places that serve ice cream because I went to such a place tonight...no celebration, except for me who was really excited to be getting a frozen treat. It just makes me so happy.
I think ice cream in general makes everyone happy! We could solve everything with ice cream! “What??? You don’t like me?” ”Have some ice cream!"...just kidding.
Anyway, I've decided to cut back on my ice cream intake because it's a lot of calories. Especially my favorite Coldstone Creation, Birthday Cake Re-mix. I'm not even going to say how many calories are in it. I have found a way to get a similar taste to fulfill my craving though. Frozen cake batter yogurt with sprinkles. It's pretty yummy.

Sorry, this is not a crafty post at all. I haven't posted a blog in a while and needed to share this "National" holiday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates