Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cute Pictures

This is not "crafty" but very cute. Today as I was looking at a Halloween email that Martha Stewart sent me (yes, she emails me...because I'm on an emailing list) I saw these too-cute-not-to-share photos. There about 20 fun pictures of Halloween costumes, but these two pictures stole my heart. Look at how cute Mrs. Buttersworth is! And the little waffle's smile is darling.

And check out this little shrimp! I always said that if I were to get a tattoo that it would be a cute little shrimp with a smile...because if you've read this blog before, you know how I love food (especially with faces)

I hope you enjoy these pictures and that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates