Saturday, October 10, 2009

I think I'm in love...

With this little cutie!

Her name is Sophia and she's a boston terrier/chihuahua mix. Now, I'm not a big fan of either of those two breeds. I'm more into little scruffy looking dogs with medium length hair and smaller eyes, but for some reason this weird looking creature stole my heart. She's so funny looking it's cute. :)
Our friends, Shaw & Amy, entered their dog in a calendar contest with the T-Town Paws animal shelter. The contest was to vote for your favorite picture of an animal and the top 13 would be featured on a calendar. (their dog won, by the way) To vote you had to pay and the money went to help some rescued animals and open a new facility. Well, I paid for some votes and the shelter put me on an email list. They sent me a notice when the contest was over and an invitation to view their new facility. Along with the email was a link to their adoptable pets. Me, being a sucker for cute animal pictures, clicked on the link and that's where I came across Sophia. I knew I shouldn't have clicked on it but it was in pretty blue letters and was just calling my name.
Now, Cory & I aren't getting the little cutie pie even though she's listed as a "laid back dog" and a "cuddler" (have I mentioned that I love to cuddle?). We don't really know where we're going to be in the next few years and dogs can get pricey with their vet visits and food. I guess I'm posting this in case anybody wants a sweet little puppy. And if you do I can dog sit anytime. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates