Monday, January 25, 2010

Rackin' Up

Magazine rackin' up, that is. Today I'm posting a project that has taken me a while to complete, but has been one of the easiest ones to do. I got this magazine rack before Christmas at my school's yard sale for $1. I decided to spruce it up by painting it white, of course, and adding some wooden medallion things.
I used some wood glue to attach the wooden object to both ends of the rack.
Justify FullThen I spray painted it with a glossy white paint.
I'll admit that this project isn't the best I've ever done. When I would have the time to paint it would either be 1.dark outside 2. too cold to spray, which made me do a hurried job AND the paint gooped up or 3. it would be raining. I finally got around to completing it last week on one of those pretty days we had. Now it sits in our office holding some of my favorite magazines that I just can't get rid of because of their great ideas or beautiful pictures. I'm so glad I have a place to keep them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Have A Dandy Day | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates